Rules & FAQs
Main stage capacity is 700 and located on the upper level of the venue. The Trophy Room is located in the basement and has a max capacity of 200. You can find more information about each stage and equipment further down this page.
- Most events are all ages. Age restrictions may apply depending on the event. (18+, 21+ will be noted in show information)
- No outside food / beverages are allowed into the venue.
- Bowling is available during normal business hours unless otherwise noted. On event days you must have a ticket to the event in order to bowl.
Photo and Video Policy
How do I book an event at Westside Bowl?
Is your venue all ages?
Do you offer ADA accommodations?
Do you allow cameras and recording devices?
What is your bag policy?
Bags are permitted in the venue but are subject to search.
What items are not permitted in the venue?
Outside food, beverages or alcohol
Weapons and weaponized props
LED items, laser pointers/pens, flashlights
Airhorns, whistles, cowbells, other noise-making devices
Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
Glow sticks or glow items
Mace or pepper spray
Fireworks, smoke bombs, flares, sparklers
Skateboards, roller blades, roller shoes, ice skates
Laptops, tablet computers, two-way radios
Selfie sticks, poles or any device deemed by management to be a weapon or projectile
Professional cameras, (detachable lens), Go-Pro cameras, or drones
Any other item deemed inappropriate by venue management or as requested by tours
Do children under a certain age need a ticket?
How do I get tickets?
Can I have my tickets refunded?
What does general admission mean?
What time do doors open and what time does the event start?
Door and show time vary per event. Each event listing will have door time stated. The time on your ticket also states the door time. Shows typically start 30 – 60 minutes after doors open. Show times vary per show. We are typically open as a restaurant and bowling alley so patrons are welcome to arrive at any time. You will be required to purchase a ticket if an event is starting.
Do you serve food?
Can I re-enter the building?
What if I loose an item?
Cancellations and Rescheduled Performances
Smoking and Vapor Devices
Equipment & Amenities
- Parking, plus van and bus parking on-site
- Green Room for talent
- Lodging on-site with washer/dryer shower
- Full-service kitchen
- 2 Bars, upstairs and in the basement
- 15 Bowling Lanes
- Game Room
Bass Backline Gear
- Ampeg 8×10
- PF 4×10 HLF
- PF 1×15 LF
- PF800 Head
- Acoustic B300H Head
- Peavey Headliner 4×10
- Laney 1×15
Guitar Backline Gear
- (2) Orange CR 120H Heads
- Orange PPC 4×12
- Marshal 1960A 4×12
Drums Backline Gear
- DW Design drum kit & hardware, no cymbals
- Yamaha Stage Custom with hardware
House Sound and Light Tech Pack
- (4) Radian RPH1594 (2 per side “flown” bi-amped)
- (6) Radian RPS218 (aux driven subs)
- (8) Yamaha CM 12v
- (2) QSC PL380
- (2) QSC PL325
- (4) QSC PL6.0
- (1) Ashly Protea 4.8SP system processor
- (1) Behringer X32 (digital mixer)
- (1) Behringer S32 (32×16 stage box)
- (8) Tall boom stands
- (8) Short boom stands
- (4) Straight stands
- (2) Shure B52
- (6) Shure SM57
- (8) Shure SM58
- (4) Shure SM81
- (4) Sennheiser e604
- (6) Radial Pro Dl
- (12) Martin RUSH PAR (8 DS 4 MS)
- (1) Martin M1 (lighting console)
- (6) Foot Lights – American DJ UB 6H
- (15) Uplights – Venue Tetra 6
- (3) Elation LED 36 Try-bricks
- Down Stage & Up Stage – Martin Rush Pairs
- Up Stage Brick Lights – Ellation Design LED 36 Tri-Brick
- Martin Rush MH 7 Movers
Located in the Basement
PA Speakers, Microphones, and Mixers
- 4x QSC KW181 Subwoofer
- 2x QSC KW152 Mains
- 3x QSC KW122 Monitors
- 1x JBL Wedge
- 2x EV ELX-15p (optional)
- (1) Shure Beta 91a
- (1) Shure Beta 52a
- (1) Shure SM81
- (1) Shure Beta 57
- (2) Shure SM57
- (2) Audix i5
- (3) Shure SM58
- (2) Shure Beta 58
- (2) Sennheiser e904
- (2) Sennheiser e604
- (1) Behringer x32 Compact
- Mackie Behringer X32 Compact
- Soundcraft GB2R